Advance Payment Bond in Construction Contracts
Are you looking to get Advance Payment Guarantee to get Advance Payments from your counter parties? Follow the steps given below to get the required MT760 from good rated banks without blocking cash funds!
1. At first, the seller or contractor submits their deal in terms of SPA or a contract.
2. Secondly, we will review the contract between the project owner and the contractor or between buyer and seller. Also, will inform them whether their request is approved or not.
3. Then, if approved, we will sign the service agreement with the seller / contractor. Also, we will inform them to pay the services charges to begin work on their deal.
4. Once they pay the charges, we will work with our bank to structure the MT760 as per the client’s need; also, we will send the draft for their review. Also, we will inform them about the issuance fee and the documents required for issuing the APG MT760.
5. Once they approve the draft and pay the issuance fee; then, we will request our bank to proceed with the issuance of APG from our bank account.
6. Finally, our bank will issue the Payment Guarantee to the counter party’s bank via MT760 swift within 48 working hrs.
Apply For APG MT760
Down Payment Guarantee Video
What is an Advance Bank Guarantee?
An Advance Bank Guarantee is the written undertaking issued by a bank in favor of the buyer or project owner; upon the request of the contractor or seller. Further, this Bank Guarantee acts as a surety to secure the upfront payment made by the project owner or buyer; against any default by the contractor or seller.
APG MT760 is mostly used on construction projects. Whereas contractors require upfront payment to mobilize the project; which includes – initial material cost, labor salaries, etc. Also, if a client agrees to make an upfront, then the project owner demands a bond from the contractor to secure their payment. For instance; if the contractor defaults or fails to complete the work; this bond will protect their client from fiscal risk.
Further, this Bond can also be used in import / export trade deals. Even more, whereas, the seller requires some amount in advance from the buyer before they supply the goods. Further, in the case of non supply of goods, the buyer can liquidate the seller’s bond to get their payment. Also, in such cases, the sales and purchase contract will consider as null & void.
In effect, the APG ensures the buyer and project owner do not lose their payment paid to their clients. However, it does not cover any amount of profit; that the buyer may expect from their deals with the parties.
Advance Payment Guarantee in Construction
Advance Payment Guarantee plays an important role in the construction industry. When a project owner signs a building contract with the contractor, the contractor requires a certain amount of cash in advance from the project owner to start the work on the project. Further, in this case, to secure the upfront payments made to the contractor; the project owner demands a Bank Guarantee from the contractor in their favor.
Furthermore, once the bond is received, the project owner provides the advance payments to the contractor; to execute the work on the project. In addition, by providing the payment bond in favor of the project owner; the contractor assures that they will complete the project as per the agreed contract; without any default. Also, these advance payments will be adjusted from their monthly recurring bills.
It also assures that in case of any default in executing the project; the project owner can get the advance payments refunded by claiming the bond from the contractor’s bank.
Payment Bond For Buyers
Like the construction industry, Bank Guarantees are also being used in imports and exports. When a seller asks the buyer to provide cash in advance to mobilize the trade; the buyer demands the seller to provide a Payment Bonds that secures the advance from any default against the seller. The amount of the bond normally depends on the upfront payments paid. The bond normally expires, when the supply of goods has been delivered.
In case, if there is any default in the performance of the seller; then the buyer can call the bond to initiate the refunding process.
To get the guarantee, the seller contacts their bank with their MT760 request. Certainly, the banks will ask the seller to provide 100% of the bond value as a margin amount. And the bank will start the work on the BG request; only if it falls within the T&Cs of the bank.
But we at Bronze Wing Trading assist traders to get the Payment bonds without blocking their cash funds as margin amount. Moreover, our issuance process is simple & quick; which allows sellers to get the bond issued within 2 working days. Whatever your requirements are, we can help you every step of the way and provide you a payment guarantee at nominal charges.
Advance Bank Guarantee Benefits
Meanwhile, there are a lot of reasons to avail Advance Payment Guarantee from us. However, here we have listed the top benefits of getting APG from us.
- Expand your business as your cash is in your control.
- Moreover, it helps contractors in signing worthy contracts.
- It allows the buyer to void the deal; in case, if the seller fails to perform. Also, it confirms the buyer’s right to claim the payment paid.
- Also, suitable for building projects, buying bulk goods, and large scale plants.
Advance Payment Bond Cost
The cost of this bond includes processing fee, bank commission fee, transmission fee, and swift charges. Also, the fees may vary based on its tenure.
Moreover, the charges are to be paid prior to its issuance; by the contractor to their bank as per their agreed terms.
International Bank Guarantee Providers
Have you secured a building project or supply contract; but do you require cash in advance to mobilize the work on the project or trade deal?
Is your project owner demands you to provide a Payment Bond to provide upfront payment?
Would you like to avail the required bond without blocking your cash funds?
In the first place, we are here to support you and meet your bond guarantee requirements.
We, the International Bank Guarantee Providers in Dubai support contractors and suppliers; by providing different types of Bank Guarantees from European Banks within 2 working days, i.e., in just 48hrs.