Do you require a Letters of Credit to import goods from an overseas supplier? Get ready to secure your international trade transactions by availing DLC MT700 on behalf of your company. To avail LCs from banks, you need to provide a 100% cash margin or need to tie-up tangible collateral, as per the banking norms. In case, if you’re unable to meet these norms, then your LC request will be declined by the bank. So, how to open LC on your company’s behalf?
We, the LC Providers in Dubai is here to support the traders who are in need of LC MT700 for their trade deals. Also, we focused on ensuring the clients’ trade finance needs in every step of the way. Further, we maintain a remarkable name in World Repute European Banks which gives us the ability to provide the required LC on behalf of our clients without pledging cash margin.
How to Open LC – Letters of Credit Process
- Submit your LC Requirements to us.
- We will study your trade deal and approve your request.
- You need to sign the service agreement and pay the service charges.
- Then, we will structure the DLC and send the LC draft for your approval.
- You need to approve the LC draft and pay the LC issuance fee charges.
- Finally, we will instruct our bank to issue the Letters of Credit via Swift MT700 in favor of your supplier.
Most importantly, all this process will not take more than 2 banking days.
Whatever your trade finance requirements are, contact us today! We are here to help you to stay ahead of this trading industry by providing the right financial support. Being Bank Instruments Providers in Dubai, we have helped thousands of businesses to flourish and achieve their business goals faster & easier.
Submit your Letters of Credit Requirements Online! Our team will get back to you as soon as possible with a FREE quote!
Get Letters of Credit – DLC MT700 at ZERO Collateral